Saturday, April 21, 2012

ROXY and I

Hi Lovely people, IM BACK!!!! weeeeeee <3

okay my blog's really really really errr how do u put in words? SCREWED? like seriously haven been updating it for at least 2 years... Even after SPM where i have more than 3 months of free time to organize n update my blog, I dint even bother to do it. WAY THE GO SHER LYNN! *silly face*

I really dont know how to start writing this post, OH MAW GAWD... wanted to create a new blog but awwww nooo i feel so bad deserting this blog.. hehe... I LOVE YOU BLOGGGIE <3

Currently living in LOSTVILLE, im unsure bout my future plans like which college to go to or what course to take or whether or not to go overseas etc etc. WHY IS IT SO HARD!!!! and its already the end of april n im still lost n others are already in class. But nahhhh i think its fine. Myb i'll go for Pre-U programmes? hmm myb.. hahahah

RECENT ACTIVITIES : 

- joined ROXY's competition, met wonderful new friends, went on the flo-rider

deng deng deng its the most awesome yet scary experience for me cause i've never been exposed to this kind of competition before? yea.. im really really really nervous bout the whole thing... and when i'm nervous i cant walk well i cant talk well and i dont look good LOL 

Day 1
Meet and greet with the girls <3 

TEAM GREEN!!! BOOYAHHHH

Picture session at U-mobile Times Square ;)


Day 2
Flo-riding lessons at Sunway Surf beach
This is thrilling.. the water just smashes in ur face if you slip.. haha..
i got tiny bruises on my knee because of this >< but no biggie 
ITS FUN!!! 

Group pictureee :))) me and the hottiess ;)


So yea.. im pretty nervous right now.. Roxy's having a fashion show at Midvalley tomorrow and i have to actually walk in it? in heels? omg so unsteady like SERIOUSLY !!!! kaki sakittttttt ><


So if you're free, do drop by midvalley tomorrow (22/4/12) 5.30pm to cheer on me and the other girls.. Hope to see you guys there WEEE <3 

*pls dont fall pls dont fall pls dont fall HAHAHAHAH* 


LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!! 
mwahhhh!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo finally :)))) hahahaha I forgot what I wanted to type... -.- sooooooo.... fine loooooooo ;p Dont stop updating ah! <3 Hugs and Kisses. ;)

    ReplyDelete