Saturday, June 19, 2010

once upon a time..

sometimes i really do pity my blog..
hmm..

few weeks ago.. 
was miggling through all the old photo albums where dust had already built an empire on it..
saw lots of photo's i've never seen before *some*
and photos which i havent seen quite awhile.. 
so here goes..*heyyahhhh attitude*

this is the awesome me..
yes! i admit it.. i USED to be super chubby and even now a little bit..
with full round cheeks and a smile that hides my eyes
imagine Butternut Squash! =))
just that my face is not that long.. haha..
parents even say i look like "la bi xiao xin"

can you spot me?
my collection of plushiess.. 
ours actually.. me my sis my mom.
but half of it is donated to the orphans cuz TOO MUCH!!


me and my sister deary..
showing off our sailormoon tattoo.
great fan of sailormoon back then..



okay.. many of you says my brother is CUTE!
chubby and all..
but disagree and agree too..  he still makes me tear my own hair off..
but when zenn was like very young..
HE IS SO CUTE!
making funny sounds


but still he's my brother i love him very much.. HAHA

familiar faces?
from left lap zhen...me...sean...yeewey...wee zia
this is a photo taken when we went carolling with w.a.g gang few days before christmas
it was fun.
everyone holding candles walking singing =)


 Fashion Show at Mines..
me? 
nothing to say..
kena marah by ms cclia during practise
cuz i hunch while i walk.. and im super shy.. haha

jason and jane
only have 2 photos arghh.. searching for others badly


and this ahhh..
i dint know that this photo exist..
familiar?
from left my best friend-but lost contact, weng sum... me... edward... then i d k who.. lol


YEL
YSL
YZJ
we are chinapek!
=)



okay.. booooooooooooring..
finished all my essays.. but not sure what to do with 3 of mr. science

so gtg brb synt?
BLOG YA LATER DUDES!



0 comments:

Post a Comment