Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lol.. im S-I-C-K

i'm sick.. awesome rite?

today..in such great awesomeness (what?)  i have this urge to blog.. i d k why what when whatever and all the other w words makes me wanna blog..

 our lovely winners =D 
who willingly dance the macarena


went to my cuz's wedding right after sukan.. so exhausted..
DONALD and SHELYN's wedding..
yes! my cuz's name is call SHELYN..
i only know it when i reach there.. i've never seen that cuz b4 actually..
its my mom's cousin's daughter..
and they're migrating to austria right after their wedding..

sitting round the table with my uncles and aunties..
was so exhausted i almost fell asleep on the spot..
bro says i look dead.. dark and tired.. lol
uncle says im drunk... red cuz sunburn
and i keep hearing my name been called but its not me its the bride..

my niece - my aunt - dexter - me - siew chee - zenn

my niece same age with me.. HAHA

dexter who loves camwhoring.. lol

 dexter's cuz from johor..
well she looks very young..
i told her : you look very young i guess you're younger than me..
she was : huh? how old are you?
me : im 16 , you? 15 or 16?
she: ha-ha.. im 18..



so.. im having gastrik-fever-flu-dizzy-sorethroat-titis..
parents says i eat too little.. and keep telling me I TOLD YOU SO I TOLD YOU SO...
and now.. i cant eat sweets oily stuff nasi lemak pisang goreng.. i cant even drink warm water the doc says it'll make me puke..(what?)
only oat meal cereal bread.. its awesome also actually cuz i love fibre food.. LOL

main point...
was peekaboo-ing at fb and saw liann's post..
dam i shouldnt have skip school today.. ungu's "family" photo was taken today.. me and vivian's face SHOULD be in it... VOGUE!! lol
then the whole MTT thing started again.. mtt = smt funny ( unknown )
then while LOL-ing halfway i remembered i have some oral thingy to do..
not sure whether its still ON onot..
due date = last wed/thurs 
told teacher i was buzy cant do it ,postpone to this week
but i MIA for 3 days...
anything looo i still do it.. for my groups sake..
or myb they have done it.. hmm? 

*click* google
*typed* COMMON ILLNESS
*pressed* enter
*browsed* page
*click* treating common illness homemade remedies
*see see see* 
flu, cough, cataracts, asthma, conjunctivitis, acne , cracked nipples........ wth? i stopped at that for a few seconds... cracked nipples are counted as common illness? and it reminded me of mtt.. LOL

well random much...

maxis sucks? my line is totally o-u-t now..
and my phone gone crazy..

well yea.. i think thats it..
i love purple!!! lol

and erm.. just so you know..i d k whats happening..
to some random people... RaNdOm.. 
wooOoOoOoOoOo.. awkward.. just gonna sit down relax and see whats gonna happen..
hehehe =D

LETS DO THE MACARENA!!! dum dum dee dummm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment