Thursday, March 18, 2010

Im gonna make malaysia sink..

HUGE


SOB!! 


im incharge of the PRS documents etc etc.. senarai nama and stuff and i screw it big time..
no, i did it quite successfully..
but my brain sudd has this memory loss problem and curosity bout the word format..
so i click format > i agree > next > finish

and next i knew whatever's in my pendrive is gone?????
like vanish gone.. its not even in the recycle bin.. i cant restore it back.. freaking no!!

oh my oh my oh my..
my docs. its half done by my teacher..
she just asked me to fill the blanks
and now.. i gotta try to remember how does the list looks like.. oh my gawd!!

*gawking at the screen in a bad way*

thats why im free now, blogging bout this sh*t while my mind is totally blank, dont know where to start =(

CRYSTAL!!! im in deep troub
i guess




0 comments:

Post a Comment