Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rojak!!

why did i call this post rojak ? bcuz its realy rojak.. the past holidays picture in one post.. so lame rite.. this late only post.. HAHA.. i have nothing to post so.. wtv.. lol

loser double loser whatever MORON! lol

i wont go by dates.. i'll go by memory.. haha

My Cuzzies wedding..
these few years x de wedding to attend.. last wedding was 2005.. finally one came after 5 years.. HAHA
lazy type la.. i'll just post pics..





  LOVE BIRDS

 
Mabuk dah

Cuzies!

 

see the guy in the hang ten shirt.. well he's my cuzz.. and he loves cam whoring..
haha.. my camwhore partner of thee day.. [ all photoes kat phone ]
so cute la him.. and he's 15..15??? * haha *
everytime he come to my shop he'll just hang round and camwhore..


 


 

 


OKAY done!

Next....!

These pictures are 2 months old i gues.. haha
dint have the chance to post it..

went shooping with babe..
wanna go back jeh YSL mood come back.. aih..
so camwhore.. lol






WoooooOoO~

 


 

v camwhore while i camwhore too..
our hobby!
lol

 

Innocent looking vivian at thee back`


 

 Viola! Vivi the ermm? hottie? haahh yeeesss! yeeesss!

 
WE ROCK DONT WEE!!
=)




NEXT!

Ice Skating..
with gardening gloves.. LOL
true! uncle wanna save the 32 bucks for food.. HAHA


Dint realize my eyes look so bengkakish... haha

 
*show off* 

 
manda!

 
oo.. long time dint see her d..
always ganas badminton.. haha..

 
Ha-Ha.. i look like a skater.. LOL
so colourful.. i always gain attention when i fall.. stupid yellow.. haha
omg that yellow girl just fall hee haw hee haw...

 

*im not ready*

 

 
My bengkakish knee..
now my knees look so filthy.. T^T

 
I cant believe my skates are only 4 1/2.. omg.. my foot is tiny..

 
Our "instructor" aka mee uncle.. fav uncle.. 

 
pity the middle one. haha hooray for the other two..

 

 
Teehhee!

 
Before watching SHER[me!!!]lock holmes..
went to thee ding ding cheong and played mario racing.. lol..
i look so CHUBBY!



NEXT~




i DO wish thee other comes out asap too.. haha
then new phone here i come..
but its after i get me my baby first!! haha



NEXT?!



:: To be Continued ::

wanna sleep d.. its 3.30..
ahhhhh!!
bye homos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment