Thursday, December 17, 2009

waaaaaaaaahhhooooooooooooo...

aww.. vivians not blogging these few days.. SHEZ AT A CAMP!!
i miss you already.. and and.. where's our slumber party!!?
hee.. text me asasasap me.. winnie oso ( guess you wont read mt blog oso )

so so boring..
ahh..

edited some pictures.. haha..
me viv and NO WINNIE.. cuz i cant get her pictures..
ish ish ish.. all oso got feizai.. hahaha.
actually got la.. just that its a lil cartoony..
winnie send me a picture of you asap!!
haha

so TADA!!



woo.. i like the eye.. dont know why its red..
i aint wearing lens..
but then im so unlucky.. the day after this photo was taken.. my eye really turn red.
* note.. its only an eye.. not both.. so its worse.. one big one small *
like RED RED + bengkak..
im like a walking virus now.. conjunctivitissomethinglikethis aka red eye.. HAHA
wearing my fake raybans out evryday now..
people wondering.. omg who this girl think she is?
and i gotta wear like nice altho im just goin to LMZ..
if not.. PLEASE imagine..
me red-eyed wearing rays and shorts and a old tshirt which its already a decade old and rubber slippers..
people would think :gosh its night.. why is SHE wearing sunnies? show off much? 
HAHA
worse.. now everyone who talks with me thinks im impolite.. cuz i dont give eyecontact at all.. 
  people who see my eye goes.. OMG what happen to your eye + eww look
i cant even have a peaceful breakfast cuz lunatics never see red eye before..
haha..

pheww.. i  crap lot bout my eye hhuh and  forgot whats the purpose that i wanna blog..
the pictures!!

below..
is a very very hot girl..
that i know from hollywood during new moon's premiere..

presenting

vivian wsy!




ahaha..
aint she smoking hot?
i stole it from her blog.. and edit it.. haha..


and below..
i met her at loony toons premiere..
hahaha..

tada!!
winnie lee!!




aint she cute?
nono.. its pretty.. !!
winnie.. wanna find bag? i saw one and more at sunways's forever 21.. its very nice!!
not sure now still got not la.. i wanted to buy.. but no $$ awwww.....


haha..
okay.. gonna blog bout my cuzzies wedding next..
asap?

TATA

0 comments:

Post a Comment