Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gosh.. Me <3 Illustrator

Woots.. Just Started learning how to use ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR!!!
I'm like dummy using something complex.. haha..
keep click click click.. then lag.. then click then lag
cuz sekali gus press few things.. haha
*woo destroyer NOT!! *
so my cuzzie , who once studied graphic designing walk over.. 
saw me like BLANK.. and asked what im doing..
then i say I HATE AL .. so hard to use..
then she say.. aiyo.. very easy only la.. but lots of stuff to learn la..
then she say she teach me!!! woo..
but she say if wanna learn my own
CLICK GOOGLE 
and search for.
FREE TUTORIAL FOR ADOBE ILLUSTRAITOR CS4..


OMG GOOGLE BEST!!
WHAT OSO HAVE..


so click into random webbie.. then got step by step tutorial..
and i finish this in 3 hours..
mata oso sakit!!

TADA!!


my vector graphic!!
*i think its call vector*
*or myb not.. heard cuzzie said somethin *
*myb its victor.. or vanner or whacker?*


i know its weird la.. i dont know mah.. 
i followed everything the webbie say and this came out..

but still im happy.. cuz i made something.. haha..





Its a Snapshot using photoscape.. cuz i dont know how to convert ai files to jpg.. 
haha


HEEE.. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. when u are havin a ai file.. try to save it in Save for Web>jpeg lorr..

    ReplyDelete