Monday, December 28, 2009

aaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

HMM WHATHA SAY? HMM THAT YOU ONLY MEANT WELL?

TEN MILLION FIREFLIES, IM WEIRD CUZ I HATE GOODBYES, I GOT MISTY EYES WHEN THEY SAY FAREWELL..

BEFORE I LEAVE BRUSH MY TEETH WITH A BOTTLE OF JACK CUZ WHEN I LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT I AINT COMING BACK!! 

JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE ROCK JINGLE BELL SWING AND JINGLE RING SNOWIN AND BLOWIN UP THE BUSHES OF FUN NOW THE JINGLE HOP HAS BEGUN..

ROFL..
i know!!! lol christmas is long [4days long? crazy] gone.. but weirdly.. i'm having a christmas mood now..
during christmas is like.. dead drop boring.. and its my parents anniversary.. but no celebrations.. work work and always work.. haha..

ah.. blogging.. i've almost forget what blogging means.. and how to blog.. haha..

T MINUS 3DAYS COUNTDOWN to a whole new year.. and yet a new life for me.. i guess..
hmm.. my dead drop gorgeous sweet sexy pretty wonderfull 16 year!! heeeeeeeeeeee *wide smile*

My new years resolution is.. become a whole new YSL.. like? i d k how.. i just simply say la..
my resolution is actually.. dont spend too much.. lol..and start learning how to use a eye liner.. rofl.. HAHA and try not gaining mo mei's attention.. more outgoing myb.. not so soft.. muahahaha.. and more.

So i was listening to songs on www.listen.grooveshark.com
 was like randomly clicking songs..
saw this song.. one less lonely girl by justin bieber which i d k which singer is this..
so after listening to all biebers song..
i was like.. wow.. this girl sings well.
sweet sound.. then i googled "her" ..
then a guys picture pop out..
tot type wrong.. then retype the name..
then only come to senses justin biebers a guy.. haha
i tot its a young black girl..







One Time Music Video
just listen to his voice la.. mv boring btl
heard it on radio earlier.. me and dad guessing is it a guy or a girl.. haha



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment